The International Organization for Standardization, known universally as the ISO, is the world’s largest developer and publisher of international standards. Knowledge of these quality management standards gives suppliers and their customers a common technological language when discussing materials, manufacturing, testing, analysis and the provision of services.
Sargent Metal is proud to have maintained ISO certification since 2001, giving the customer the security of a proven system and processes.
Our ISO 9001:2008 facility assures our customers that we have:
- Trained Operators;
- Control Processes;
- Reliability Tests;
- Reputable Suppliers and
- Customer Issue Resolution.
Laser QC-Flat Part inspection
The Virtek Laser QC is an automated, self-calibrating laser inspection system for First Article Inspection (FAI), Statistical Process Control (SPC) and reverse engineering of 2D materials. The inspection system has been designed specifically for the precision fabrication industry to provide the ability to perform FAI on any flat part during the initial phases of manufacturing. The Virtek Laser QC system brings part inspection up to the speed of today’s advanced production technology to increase throughput dramatically in precision sheet metal fabrication. This inspection ensures a laser-fast, laser-accurate inspected part throughout the part run.
Here are some of the many features of our Laser QC inspection system:
- Laser Accurate-The system quickly performs 100 percent inspections accurate to +/- .002.
- Tolerances can be set on the system to meet customer requirements.
- The systems provides fast turnaround on FAIs (First Article Inspections) by reducing inspection time.
- The systems Increases production throughput and reduces idle time on CNC equipment by performing inspections on the shop floor.
- The system is capable of generating customer-selected types of reports, including actual dimensions, SPC, and many other documents to guarantee parts meet ISO 9001:2000 standards.